TDB Communications, Inc. is seeking qualified Accounting Clerk III candidates to perform the following tasks:
- Receives,analyzes and processes complex or specialized financial transactions; insures compliance with applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, completeness and accuracy; verifies appropriate accounts affected
by transactions processed to insure credit or charging and summarizes transactions and disposition for reporting and controlpurposes.
- Performs technical audit tasks, identifies processing exceptions, researches and reconciles same and/or identifies transaction or system problems resulting in exception and determines effective means of resolving same.
- Researches current accounts, previous balances, source documents and related materials to develop specified information not readily available from current reports. Responds to questions from internal customers.
- Maintains journals of an accounting system and balances and reconciles accounts.
- Typical duties include one or both of thefollowing:
- Reviewing invoices and statements verifying information, ensuring sufficient funds have been obligated, and ifquestionable, resolving with the submitting unit determining accounts involved.
- The review will include codingtransactions, and processing material through data processing for application in the accounting system;
- Analysis and reconciliation of computer printouts with operating unit reports (contracting units, researching causes of discrepancies, and taking action to ensue that accounts balance)
- Double entry bookkeeping
- Posting actions to journals
- Identifying subsidiary accounts affected
- Making debit and cred it entries
- Assigning of proper codes
TDB Communications, Inc. provides 10 paid federal holidays, seven annual paid sick leave days, two weeks of vacation, andmedical, dental, and vision insurance at no cost.