Excellent Career Opportunity
We are seeking a motivated and talented Administrative Assistant, who ALREADY lives on the island of Oahu, for our fast-paced and dynamic Customer Service department.
As an employee on our team, you will be eligible for the following benefits:
- 401 (k) retirement plan with a generous company match
- Medical, Drug, Vision, Dental, Life and LTD Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Liberal employee discounts
- Much more!
Our ideal Administrative Assistant candidate:
Is an organized, self-starter with the ability to assist in answering customer email and phone inquiries, and coordinate communications regarding special ordersto facilitate sales. Jewelry experience is not required! We will provide extensive training for the right applicant.
- Must possess:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional email and correspondence skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Must be:
- Able to work independently or with minimal supervision
- Detail oriented
- Accurate and efficient
- A fast learner
Awards and Recognition:
We are very proud of our team, our accomplishments and having recently received the following recognition and awards:
- Voted, by our employees, as one of the Best Places to Work in Hawaii, Hawaii Business Magazine (2019, 2018, 2017, 2016)
- Voted the "Hawaii's Best Jewelry Store" in the "People's Choice Awards" by the readers of Hawaii's Honolulu Star Advertiser (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014)
- Voted the Best Jewelry Store in Hawaii by the readers of Honolulu Magazine (2018, 2016, 2015)
- Voted the “Best of the Best” Jewelry store in Hawaii by readers of Hawaii Magazine (2019, 2018)
- Ranked 42nd $100 million super seller in North America by National Jeweler Magazine (October 2018 issue)
- Ranked #81 largest business in Hawaii by Hawaii Business Magazine (2018)
- Ranked #17 Largest Private Companies in Hawaii by Pacific Business News (2018)
- Ranked #18 (tie) largest jeweler in North America by National Jeweler Magazine (2017)
- Awarded the Environmental & Green Award by the Hawaii Jewelers Association (2014)
- Top honors in various jewelry design contests.
Salary commensurate with experience.