Job Title: Accounting Specialist
Client: Intervention Insights
Location: Boston, MA
Who We Are:
Intervention Insights is working on giving patients the best possible chance to beat cancer. We’ve developed Trapelo, which is a win-win solution for doctors, labs, and payors who need real-time, evidence-based information and full transparency to make patient-based decisions. Trapelo makes that possible by providing access to the latest clinical evidence and facilitating collaboration.
Almost everyone at Intervention Insights has a story about a loved one or friend who has been touched by cancer. Our mission is to address the challenges that result from rapid changes in the science, technology and business of next-generation cancer care. To us, that means always putting patients first.
Why Work with Us?
The more oncologists, practices, molecular labs and payors align through Trapelo, the more streamlined and cost-effective molecular testing for cancer care will become, and the faster cancer patients will receive appropriate options for care when time matters most.
What We’re Looking For?
We are growing our team and looking to add an Accounting Clerk to join our growing organization! Our ideal candidate will be responsible for performing a wide range of general clerical, accounting and bookkeeping support functions.
The scope of responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, payroll, affiliate payments, invoicing, cash management and internal control reviews
- Establish and maintain customer credit limits and credit terms
- Coordinate month end close task to include: Balance sheet account reconciliations, journal entries, revenue reconciliation and distribution of financial reports to leadership
- Review, code and enter vendor invoices
- Manage payroll process, travel and other expenses
- Reconciliate bank accounts and credit cards
- Prepare external audit materials and interface with auditors and tax advisors
- Compile data and prepare a variety of reports
- Research, track and restore accounting or financial problems and discrepancies
- Develop and refine company-standard forms, documents, policies, and procedures to support financial objectives
- Complete one-off financial and accounting projects, as needed
- Interface with Senior Management and assist with administrative tasks
Key requirements of the role:
- 5+ years of general accounting experience
- Strong working knowledge in Excel and QuickBooks
- Ability to remain flexible in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- Detail oriented with an aptitude to work with large amounts of data
Sounds Great, Right? Here’s What’s Next:
Apply online and our team will contact you to discuss further!