|Reference # :||19-00785||Title :||Accounting Coordinator|
|Location :||Scottsdale, AZ|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||01/21/2019 / 07/31/2019|
Responsible for timely, accurate processing of accounts payable vouchers and employee expense claims for payment. Research and resolve questions and inquiries from Client employees, vendors and providers. Assist management with special projects or tasks as assigned.
- Research inquiries and questions promptly.
- In-depth research in Lawson AP and/or GL to respond to the inquiry in a professional and accurate manner.
- Take the necessary steps to correct errors.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of employees and external vendors in a clear and concise manner.
- Open communication with supervisor of issues that were not resolved.
Proactive on issues/problems
- Follow up on open issues and strive for timely resolution.
- Understand and prioritize tasks to ensure that productivity remains high and there are no negative impacts on team members.
Education Requirement: High School/GED Minimum
2+ Years of Experience Required
Flexible Weekday Shift - Can work flexible hours as needed
Must be proficient with Excel and be able to do pivot tables and V-Lookups
Must understand the Basics of Accounting/Finance