Company in Orange County is seeking an experienced, highly organized, analytical Accounting Manager to join our team. We offer a casual and collaborative work environment.
- Oversee and manage the general accounting functions, including, but not limited to: accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and taxes
- Ensures that quarterly, year-end financial audit activities and the annual corporate financial controls audit comply with accounting principles or financial reporting standards.
- Assess current practices and procedures, and make recommendations for improvements
- Prepare, review, and analyze financial statements to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Perform ad hoc analysis and projects as requested
- Supervise and/or manage general ledger accounting functions
- Develop staff by managing performance, setting goals, providing ongoing training, and maintaining strong employee relationships
- Work with external auditors to ensure correct and timely closing and reporting at year-end
- Complies with local, state, and federal government requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, required.
- CPA or MBA highly preferred.
- 5+ years of progressive accounting experience in a supervisory role required
- Thorough knowledge of U.S. GAAP
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities across all levels of an organization
- Strong leadership skills with a dedication to driving and achieving results
- Must have experience in managerial roles
- Knowledge of employee relationship building and performance management techniques
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with other financial systems
- Bilingual in English/Mandarin-read & write- Required
- 401(k) matching
- Medical; Dental; Vision
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
COVID-19 considerations: Employees must provide daily attestation they are COVID-19 symptom-free. Masks are required when working outside of individual offices and social distancing is enforced.
This offer is contingent upon your satisfactory completion of pre-employment drug screen and physical test, verification of your legal right to work in the United States and of the information submitted on your employment application.