We are seeking a CPA to direct the accounting and financial reporting for an award winning specialty finance organization. The selected individual will supervise a staff of three and report to the Controller.
The role is located in the Back Bay area of Boston and is a global financial services company with operations across the globe. The Boston office has 30 professionals, is well funded, growing and has an inclusive culture.
- ·Directing the monthly and quarterly close and internal reporting cycle
- ·Supervising AP and AR and supporting the treasury/cash management and payroll activities
- ·Coordinating the annual audits for all the entities
- ·Preparing internal reports, includes schedules and forecasts
- ·Performing accounting research for GAAP and IFRS (e.g. ACS 842 and 606)
- ·Support tax compliance requirements
- CPA certification (completed or in progress) required
- ·Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- ·5+ years’ of progressive accounting experience
- ·Strong General Ledger experience
- ·Exposure to international consolidations a plus
- ·Prior experience with cash management
- ·Payroll and tax compliance experience a plus
- ·Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains or comparable business technology tools is necessary