Accounting Manager - Houston, TX
Company Global Investment & Trading Company
Position Accounting Manager (Exempt)
Location Houston, TX
Salary Up to $95,000 per year + Bonus
Main Job Duties
- Manage accounting functions and prepare reports and analytics reflecting earnings, profits, cash balances and other financial results for the assigned business units.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Provide accounting assistance to department management and respond to financial questions/concerns to meet business needs as the primary contact.
- Oversee a transactional accounting staff of 2-5 direct employees.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Minimum 10 years of financial accounting experience including derivative and hedge accounting.
- Minimum 3 years of supervisory experience.
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and US-GAAP.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Experience in a major accounting firm with CPA license (Preferred)
United States of America
Japanese / Japanese
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability or veteran status.