Let Vaco serve as your advocate in presenting you to our top clients who are looking for experienced professionals. Our clients have immediate opportunities for Accounting Managers, so don't let your resume get lost in the shuffle - let us work for you! At Vaco, we give you an advantage over your competition! Our recruiters have direct relationships with hiring managers, so they can connect your work experience to the open job-promoting your strengths to the manager while preparing you for that specific interview.
Our recruiters will provide you with great insight about trends in the accounting / finance industry - keeping you up to date on compensation expectations, company culture, and growth opportunities. If you are an experienced Accounting Manager, and you want to partner with the best, apply today!
Finance / Accounting Manager (Financial Management / CPA)
As an Accounting Manager, you will direct financial activities such as planning, procurement, and investments for all parts of the organization. This role requires strong knowledge and collaboration with Consolidations and SEC Reporting functions.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Monitors new and upcoming technical accounting standards for US GAAP
- Develops a plan to execute new accounting standards for multiple locations and internationally
- Assist in the review of all SEC filings
- Assist in the review of monthly and quarterly consolidations process
- Supervising employees performing financial reporting, billing, collections, payroll, and budgeting duties
- Coordinating and directing the financial planning, budgeting, procurement, or investment activities of all or part of an organization
- Developing internal control policies, guidelines, and procedures for activities such as budget administration, cash and credit management, and accounting
- Preparing or directing the preparation of financial statements, business activity reports, financial position forecasts, annual budgets, or reports required by regulatory agencies
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting from a four-year university or college
- 8-10 years of related experience