Our client, located in New York City is adding an Accounting Manager to the team.
In this role the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Monthly Closing activities and Consolidations
- Compliance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Working with the Accounting Department to ensure consistency and accuracy
- Year End Audit and Year End Financial statements, analysis and reconciliations.
- Design, document, and implement accounting procedures.
Requirements for the position include:
- Understanding of IFRS and finance concepts
- Expert in Excel
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in Accounting roles
- Public accounting experience preferred
- Previous experience in global organizations
- Proficient with SAP, EPM, and Analysis for Office is a plus
- Experience and knowledge of ERP project implementations is a plus
- Publishing/Media experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required
- MBA or other relevant degree is a plus
- CPA certification is a plus
This is an excellent direct-hire, permanent opportunity with the opportunity to grow with the company.