Nashville, TN, US, 37203
Sitel is looking for an Accounting Manager, Consolidations. Within our finance organization you’ll join an energized and positive team dedicated to providing guidance and assistance to our country financial teams located all over the world, and senior management. This role will be located in our North America headquarters in Nashville, TN.
Sitel is a leading global outsourcing provider of customer experience management. We collaborate with some of the best-known global brands to harness the industry’s digital transformation and help consistently deliver outstanding customer experiences. With more than 30 years of industry-leading experience, our 75,000 passionate and talented associates support more than 400 clients in 48 languages from 150 offices strategically located in 24 countries.
Guided by our values, we encourage our people to Be Bold, Work Together, Build Trust and Wow Customers. Within the customer experience management industry, we believe innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our clients achieve their goals. Together, we are redefining the way brands connect with their customers – one experience at a time.
- Managing the global consolidation process, including global closing schedule, intercompany balancing and global consolidation eliminations.
- Perform system balance checks to ensure consistency between SAP General Ledger and Business Planning and Consolidation reporting systems.
- Manage General Ledger chart of accounts
- Perform and review account reconciliations.
- Prepare consolidation elimination journal entries.
- Distribute monthly global currency exchange rates.
- Manage one consolidations accountant located in India.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA preferred. CPA, a plus.
- 3 plus years of professional general accounting / general ledger, consolidations, and reporting experience.
- 3 plus years’ experience US GAAP. IFRS, a plus.
- Experience with consolidating multiple entities and/or multiple divisions.
- Exposure with international entities, a plus.
- Experience with SAP and/or Oracle, a plus.
- Strong accounting technical skills.
- Microsoft Office Suite, with strong Excel skills.
- Ability to retrieve, download, and analyze data from the financial systems.
- Must be detail oriented, analytical, and inquisitive.
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong team player with commitment and proven ability to meet deadlines, including month-end, quarter-end, and year-end.
- Requires the ability to work a flexible schedule, especially at month-end during the closing process.
Nearest Major Market: Nashville
Job Segment:Accounting, ERP, Database, Oracle, Manager, Finance, Technology, Management