The Office Manager (OM) is primarily responsible to support the Club's General Manager (GM) by accurate and timely completion of varying Club financial and administrative processes. These processes include assisting with analysis and forecasting revenue streams and expenses, budget preparation and entry, and capital project preparation and submission.
The OM is responsible for Human Resources administrative functions and systems, and compliance with company internal controls within the Club.
The OM, together with the Accounting Assistant, perform accounts payable, accounts receivable and collections, payroll, cash/banking management, with program/legal requirements, and office supply and equipment maintenance.
The OM has the additional responsibility of practicing and ensuring compliance with company internal controls to protect the Club from inappropriate use or loss of Club or Company assets. The OM is a member of the department head (DH) team and attends all DH meetings and as requested by the GM. Assists the DHs with financial and billing processes when needed.
- Ability to pass background and credit checks, as position deals with confidential information
- 2+ years as Office Manager or Controller, or role with similar scope of responsibility including accounting and human resources processes
- A.A. in accounting, bachelor's degree preferred
- Possess skill/experience in GAAP accounting
- Will be working in Oracle HCL/HCM, ADP payroll, MICROS POS, Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
- Must be: highly efficient, well-organized, ability to multi-task, high degree of follow-thru, engaging personality as club Member communication is frequent.
- Previous private club experience desired