Our Accounting Outsourcing Solutions (AOS) group is looking for a paraprofessional to join our Kansas City office.
- Assist with completing work papers for delivery to clients
- Data entry of sensitive client information
- Administrative support
- Understanding of general accounting and bookkeeping functions – Payroll, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Bank Reconciliation
- Experience with QuickBooks or Intacct
- High school diploma or accounting associates degree required
- 2+ years of relevant work experience required
- Ability to work well in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to meet stringent deadlines of our clients
- Expert PC skills as well as proficiency with the rest of the MS Office suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail without losing sight of the big picture
- Accurate data entry skills
Experience the BKD difference for yourself. For more information about our firm locations, visit bkd.com. BKD, LLP is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or other protected classifications.
BKD does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies. BKD will not pay a fee to a recruiter or agency that does not have a signed BKD vendor agreement. Any resume or CV submitted to any employee of BKD without having a BKD vendor agreement in place will be considered property of BKD. BKD will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
BKD is a place where people build careers, gain new skills and enjoy big firm resources with a small firm approach to teamwork and camaraderie. We focus on providing unmatched client service to everyone we encounter—both in the marketplace and in our offices. We also offer the support, resources and opportunities you need to further develop your career. We listen to learn, combine innovation with practicality and give back to the communities where we live and work.
See what we offer new hires in terms of competitive compensation, People First benefits and paid time off.
Take your career to the next level at BKD.
BKD, LLP, a national CPA and advisory firm, can help individuals and businesses realize their goals. Our approximately 2,650 dedicated professionals provide solutions for clients in all 50 states and internationally. BKD and its subsidiaries offer a variety of tax, accounting and consulting services and combine the insight and ideas of thought leaders in multiple industries. Learn more at bkd.com.