- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Sort and distribute incoming mail
- Process 3 way P.O. matching invoices
- Prioritize invoices according to cash discount potential and payment terms
- Assists with monthly status reports, and monthly closings.
- Codes such items as invoices, vouchers, expense reports, check requests
- Perform specials project for the Controller and Senior Accountant
- 1 to 4 years of accounting experience (preferably accounts payable and some experience with general ledger & journal entries)
- Open to change and willing to learn new skills
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.