Working for Holiday Retirement
Holiday Retirement helps older people live better, and we accomplish this by following these principles:
- Older people are vibrant and deserve the best experience.
- We promote independence and create choice to do your thing.
- We appreciate and respect our residents, families, associates, and guests.
- We believe in life-long learning, growth, and staying connected.
If you have a passion for making a difference in the lives of older people, we’d love to talk to you.
We have a rewarding opportunity for Accounting Shared Services Specialist. In this role, you will provide timely and accurate support to both internal and external customers in a timely manner for Holiday Retirement and its related business entities.
Accounting Shared Services Specialist Responsibilities:
- Perform a rotating support position for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable shared services department.
- Process and monitor accounts payable and accounts receivable related tasks.
- Provide customer service support to both internal and external customers.
- Rotating tasks may include, but are not limited to:
- Enter inquiries into a ticketing software system.
- Monitor inbound calls from internal and external customers.
- Review AP vouchers and payments for accuracy, reasonableness and completeness.
- Maintain AP exception queues.
- Review month to month lease set up for accuracy, reasonableness and completeness.
- Adjust month to month lease set up as requested and approved but the field.
- Assist in maintaining a supplier master list.
- Assist in processing and distributing year end statements including 1099’s and resident rent statements
- Work as a team with other Shared Services support members and assist where needed to meet the needs of the company
- Work on special assignments, as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Minimum two years of office experience and/or college preferred.
- Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, or equivalent work experience is preferred.
- Ability to analyze Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable information and process accurately.
- Proficiency in computer use and relevant software applications.
- Ability to work with community, regional, and district leaders to quickly research and resolve inquires.
- Ability to secure proper change approvals.
- Ability to handle a large volume of material and meet departmental deadlines.
- Must demonstrate the ability to support, practice and deliver the “Holiday Touch” 100% of the time.
- Must demonstrate high standards of ethics and personal accountability.
Holiday Retirement is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, gender identity or expression, or other protected categories according to state and local laws.
Req ID: 68400