APR has been engaged to identify hard working Accounting Specialist for one of our biggest clients in the energy and utilities industry.
LOCATION: Irwindale, CA 91702
CONTRACT: 16 months
PAY RATE: $21.45/hour
SHIFT: Mon-Fri: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM; Training 7:15 am - 4pm (First 12 weeks)
MUST TAKE AN ANALYTICAL TEST AND GET 80% AND UP SCORE BEFORE SUBMITTING THE APPLICATION!
- Will work in the Customer Billing Operations (CBO) group and will be responsible for performing various billing transactions and analysis in order to resolve billing exceptions for our customers.
- Will use various systems such as the Customer Information System (CIS), Customer Service System (CSS), Access databases, Excel spreadsheets and other reports and systems to input and/or retrieve data pertaining to billing, service applications, requests, complaints, and related information.
- The analyst will review and analyze accounts to determine why a customer account failed to automatically bill, collaborate directly with various internal departments and personnel, and work to solve billing issues in a timely and high-quality manner.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have 1 or more years of experience analyzing data to resolve billing or bookkeeping-type issues.
- Demonstrate proficiency using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Demonstrated 1 or more years of experience Utility Billing.
- Demonstrated 3 or more years of experience back office accounts payable/receivable, money handling, inventory control and ordering and/or other operations related work.
- Ability to prioritize multiple duties/projects, take ownership and follow through on all assignments.
- Demonstrated experience building and maintaining business relationships
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with peers and in teams to resolve customer issues.
- Demonstrated experience resolving customer issues with a high degree of accuracy and in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated experience making recommendations to various levels of leadership.
- Demonstrated experience handling escalated customer issues that have a short deadline.
- Must demonstrate effective resource and task planning, decision making, results delivery, teamwork, and the ability to stay current with relevant technology and innovation.
- Must demonstrate strong ethics, influence and negotiation, leadership, interpersonal skills, communication, and the ability to effectively manage stress and engage in continuous learning
Compensation and Benefits:
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!