Application Requirements: Resume and Cover Letter (pdf format preferred)
Education: Bachelor's degree in Accounting or other related finance/mathematics field.
Experience: Entry-level, not required. Accounting experience or familiarity with HOA's/Common Interest Developments is a plus.
Wages/Salary: $20-$25/per hour depending on years of experience
Benefits: Vacation/Holidays/Medical/401K/Cell Phone Allowance
- Phones: answering calls as back-up to Receptionist, taking messages for Community Managers and advancing urgent calls.
- QuickBooks: enter receipts, create invoices, reconciling, generate reports.
- VMS (Village Management Software): post billing, apply payments, create journal entries, research expenses, generate reports.
- VMS: respond to phone calls and emails regarding account balance and histories from Owners, manage delinquent accounts, create customized delinquency reports.
- VMS: Setting up vendors, checking on licenses and insurances, and obtaining these documents as well as W-9.
- Excel: create spreadsheets for various accounting tasks to track trends.
- Paychex: process payroll, add new employees, and manage workers compensation audit.
- Homewise: processing escrow and refinance requests.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Proficient with Outlook and Word.
- Advanced in Excel.
- Able to use multiple methods of self-review and error-checking.
Health Insurance (Kaiser); 401K; Vacation; Cell Phone Allowance