- Manage Raymond Avenue Billing, Deposits, Collection & Eviction Notices
- Accounts Payable for owner’s Personal & Business Accounts
- Assist Project Manager with Contractors, Scheduling & Follow Up
- Set Up & Maintain All Work Project Schedules/Budgets & Forecasts for Construction Projects
General Descriptive Tasks and Responsibilities:
Self-Storage Duties -
- Mail Invoices By The 15th of prior month
- Monthly Collections of Rents/Monthly Audits
- Make Collection Calls As Needed
- Post Payments In QuickBooks
- Prepare Daily bank Deposits For All Checks Received
- Post Deposits On Desktop Deposit System
- Prepare Vendor Checks For Payment
- Input Invoices into QuickBooks
- Prepare Weekly Report – Due Each Monday & Include: Tenant Status, Collection Letters, Termination Letters, Liens, and Newspaper Notice of Abandonment
- Prepare Construction Budgets
- Prepare Construction Forecasts
- Maintain Spreadsheet For All Construction Projects
- Answer Phone Calls From Vendors
- Call Contractors To Set Meetings
- Maintain All Insurance Records for all properties
- Keep Updated List of All Carriers, Contact Names, Coverages & Deductibles
- Make Sure Leases Are Current
- Deposit All Rents
- Education - College degree desirable.
- Background as a bookkeeper in a construction setting or property management setting.
- Self-starter and has the ability to prioritize work and multi-task.
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organized.
- Proactive and able to work with deadlines.
- Must be able to manage confidential conversations and data.
- Speak and write clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Good telephone personality, and able to communicate effectively.
QuickBooks, Microsoft Word, Excel
Five to seven years in accounting in property management or construction company. Experience in Collections.