Additional tasks will include tasks required for smooth running of a busy office.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Construction bookkeeping experience preferred
- Sage CRE300/Timberline accounting software experience is preferred or the ability to quickly learn Sage CRE 300
- Strong PC skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Knowledge of accounting and administrative management practices and procedures
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, multitask, and work efficiently and accurately.
COMPENSATION & HOURS
- Hours: Full-time 40 hours a week
- Hourly rate will commensurate with experience
- Paid time off (vacation and holiday)
- Health insurance available
In order to be considered for this position, please submit a cover letter highlighting your qualifications and skills along with your current resume
An Equal Opportunity Employer.