The accounts payable/receivables technician compiles and maintains accounts payable records and is responsible for the receipt and accounting of funds being paid to the organization.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Reviews all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
2. Prints and obtains signatures on all accounts payable checks.
3. Distributes signed checks as required.
4. Prepares garnishment checks per reports from payroll.
5. Acts as liaison between corporate and branch accounts payable departments.
6. Answers all vendor inquiries.
7. Maintains all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets and corporate accounts payable files.
8. Assists corporate financial officers and branch personnel as necessary.
9. Prepares cleared checks for storage.
10. Assembles and processes overnight shipments to branches.
11. Assists in monthly closings.
12. Prepares analysis of accounts, as required.
13. Applies customer payments.
14. Researches and solves payment discrepancies.
15. Processes credit card payments and credits.
16. Makes adjustments to accounts as needed.
17. Prepares weekly manual deposits.
18. Prepares weekly reports for accountants
19. Performs filing and copying.
1. Experienced and skilled in MS Office applications
2. Problem Solving/Analysis
3. Customer/Client Focus
4. Results Driven
6. Communication Proficiency
7. Technical Capacity
8. Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
9. Financial Management
10. Ethical Conduct
Required Education and Experience
Associates degree in accounting or relevant experience in the field.
Preferred Education and Experience
1. Related work experience in payroll.
2. Work experience in a fast-paced office setting or restaurant industry.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers, scanners and photocopiers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Job is performed in an office setting with exposure to computer screens and requires extensive use of a computer, keyboard, mouse and multi-line telephone system. The work described herein is primarily a modern office setting.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate effectively. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
Must be authorized to work in the US
Northern Hospitality Group and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Visit our website at www.dv3corp.com to apply!
To continue with application, please go to https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=dv3000