Accounts assistant /Bookkeeper part time
Dublin 8 part time role
Depending on experience
HRP Group is a leading Human Resources Consultancy. Based in the centre of Dublin, we have an unrivalled reputation for providing best practice HR advice, support & recruitment services to a wide range of clients. Our core business model is providing HR support & resourcing on a project or retained basis to ensure full legal compliance and best practice HR policies and procedures are in place.
· Bookkeeping, Credit control, invoicing and tracking timesheet with consultants
· Experience of XERO software an advantage
· You are a solid bookkeeper/credit controller.
· You will take responsibility for credit control and invoicing liaising with our accountants and outsourced bookkeepers.
· Regular Bank Account Reconciliations & Review
· Assist in completion of monthly and annual financial accounts to strict deadlines
· Other ad-hoc tasks and projects may be required from time to time
· General Admin duties related to finance when required.
· Reporting to the directors and bookkeeping providers
This is a part time role that can be carried our remotely or in our offices. The requirement is part time
· Minimum 4 years’ experience in an credit control and accounts assitant
· Microsoft office, XERO accounts software an advantage
· Accounts experience - IATI, ACCA or PQ
· Self-starter, Strong organizational skills, good communicator, ability to multi-task & prioritise
· Excellent numeracy and attention to detail
· Enthusiastic, willing to learn new skills, work on own initiative whilst knowing when to stop and seek assistance.
CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org