ECS is seeking a Accounts Payable Accountant to work in our Fairfax, VA office.
- Respond to all internal customer and vendor inquiries in a timely manner.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately in accordance with established procedures.
- Provide support for audits as directed by manager.
- Provide customer invoice supporting documents for billing department as needed.
- Assist with monthly closings
- Perform other duties as required to support Accounts Payable as assigned by management
- Process expense reports and travel advances.
- Investigate and resolve problems associated with processing of invoices and purchase orders.
- High School Diploma
- Deltek Costpoint
- Microsoft Office
- Team player
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to consistently meet all deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
- Accounting degree or commensurate experience.
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.