This position is open as someone on the AP team is moving out of town and they want someone in the seat as soon as possible to have cross over training. It is a temp to perm opportunity and it will convert for the right fit.
The client is a digital media company that has a large presence on social media. They currently have a team of 3 for AP you would be joining.
- You will be the invoice point for a defined list of vendors (~80)
- Receive and process full cycle AP matching batching and coding the invoice
- Ensure accuracy for the invoice details and amounts
- Prepare invoices for payment and send to AP manager for final approval
- Process T&E expenses and month end accruals
- Assist as needed with other teams during the month end close process ensuring a 8 day close
- Ad hoc reports as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2-3 years of AP experience (including internship experience)
- Highly proficient in Excel (pivot tables and vlookups)
- Prior experience with Great Plains preferred
- Excellent written and oral communications skills required
- Must work well on a team
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Highly competitive hourly rate
- Benefits available
- Rated a top place to work in NYC for 2018!
- Located a wework with all the fun perks