Accounts Payable- Accounts Receivable Specialist
Our Chelmsford energy industry client is looking for an Accounts Payable/ Accounts Receivable Temp specialist. This role is to support the Accounting Manager due to heavy workloads and projects.
This position requires constant juggling of multiple duties, including:
· Weekly AR billing
· Monthly Account Analysis
· Apply cash receipts to customer invoices
· Support the AP function by processing PO receipts.
· Match to AP invoices and prepare AP checks to be mailed
· Ad hoc projects – pulling copies of invoices, filing etc.
· General Ledger and Cash Reporting
· Great Plains (MS Dynamics GP)
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
· Must have ability to multi-task
· Must demonstrate strong attention to detail
· Strong computer skills required intermediate in Excel
· Associates degree in Business Administration (a plus not a must)
Moore is a people focused firm that strives to go above and beyond what a job seeker would expect from a staffing service. Independently owned since 1980, we have succeeded in maintaining a small company feel with big firm career planning and placement expertise. Our areas of expertise include accounting, administrative, healthcare, human resources, manufacturing engineering, skilled manufacturing and supply chain. The candidate experience with Moore is built upon our core values of Expertise, Compassion, Sincerity and Community and reflects our commitment to their success.