Achieve. Create. Collaborate. Organize.
Essential brands. Innovative products. Smart investment. Winning team. This is what you will find at ACCO Brands. We are passionate about building a culture that is committed to the success of our employees. If you are looking for an organization that offers rewarding opportunities and is dedicated to team orientation, learning and development, and flourishes with success, we invite you to be a part of building our company for the future.
We need great talent at ACCO Brands, and value different talents, aspirations and views to create a highly motivated, action-oriented atmosphere. We are seeking an Accounts Payable Associate to join our team in our team in Booneville, MS. The Accounts Payable Associate will work with vendors, mangers, and other team members in the shared services accounts payable department. Major job duties include processing all vendor invoices in accordance with corporate guidelines and within the required time frame; providing prompt and courteous service to internal and external customers; monitoring problems within the invoicing process procedure and resolving issues in a timely fashion; reconciling accounts with vendors; assisting with month-end invoice processing; and performing other related duties.
- Process invoices for North America locations
- Resolve with purchasing 3 way match issues
- Vendor and employee inquires
- Assist with account reconciliations
- Analyze vendor invoice activity
- Interface with disbursement team
- Interface with vendor master team
- Provide assistance with internal and external audit requests
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- Associate degree, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least three (3) years of accounts payable processing experience
- Experience in an electronic accounts payable processing environment
- Experience in multi ERP system processing
- Thorough understanding of accounts payable principles and practices
- Clearly capable of working in a multitask environment
- Detail-orientation required with proven analytical problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong customer service focus
- Able to perform effectively in a team environment
- Demonstrated use of software with a variety of different system skills including a proficiency in Microsoft office
- Prior experience with Oracle & SAP required
- Minimal (less than 5%) travel required
- Local candidates only
You know our brands. You love our brands. You just may not know they are ours.
If you have touched a Five Star® notebook, a Swingline® stapler, a Quartet® dry erase board, or a Kensington® computer mouse, you have touched part of ACCO Brands Corporation. With annual revenues of nearly $2 Billion, ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO) designs, markets, manufactures and sells branded academic, consumer and business products globally. The power of our brands, our unmatched global customer reach, and our strategic market strengths put us in a position to achieve global leadership and growth. We're proud of our long history of industry leadership and innovation and are focused on delivering exceptional value to our customers by providing unique, cutting-edge, branded products.
Apply and build your future with ACCO Brands.
More information about ACCO Brands, the Home of Great Brands Built by Great People, can be found at www.accobrands.com.