We are pleased to present the following job opportunity with our client! Take a look and if you meet the requirements please submit your resume and we'll be in touch if you're a good fit!
The System Director of Accounts Payable is responsible for the day-to-day operations and strategic direction for the AP Department.
The Director will oversee the entire life-cycle of the transaction from the time an invoice is received until the payment is processed.
The Director will be responsible for interacting with internal departments and vendors to facilitate disbursements, resolve vendor issues and monitor the match exception process. Duties and responsibilities of the Director include, but are not limited to:
1) Operational direction and vision of the AP Department
2) Team management
3) Policies and procedures development and adherence
4) Ensuring optimal customer relations and service
5) Safeguarding Tower Health assets
6) Staff development, mentoring and coaching
7) Identification and implementation of process improvements
8) Ensuring compliance with applicable laws and IRS regulations
Experience and qualifications:
· Bachelor's Degree in Business, Administration or Finance
· Deep knowledge of the Accounts Payable function and how it interacts with Finance, Purchasing and other departments.
· Lawson ERP experience
· Hospital/Healthcare experience
· Minimum of 7-10 years of related experience managing a large team of 8-10+ team members within fast paced, high volume area
· Strong management skills, strong communication skills and ability to proactively monitor customer satisfaction and the quality of the services provided
· Strong Microsoft Excel skills
· Strong understanding of accounting principles and how to apply them
· Ability to design, analyze, and manage using quantitative productivity and performance tools
· Good judgment, organizational and analytical skills