Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Code all invoices for a portfolio of properties
- Research invoice anomalies
- Research vendor payment questions
- Prepare and distribute purchase orders for non-contract work
- Prepare weekly outstanding invoice and purchase order report
- Track contract services, utilities and phone invoices for payment and contact vendors for missing or incorrect invoices
- Set up new vendors, including W-9s
- Create and maintain Contract Summaries, by building, and match invoice amounts monthly
- Track and maintain current Certificates of Insurance for all vendors
- Maintain all vendor filing electronically
- Provide back-up answering phones.
The above listing represents the general duties considered essential functions of the job and is not to be considered a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
- High school diploma
- Minimum of 1-5 years of Accounts Payable experience
- Experience working with enterprise Account Payables software
- Experience working with Certificates of Insurance (COI)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle high volumes of invoices
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to communicate well, in writing and verbally, with all levels of management, vendors and support personnel
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regularly required to sit, talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel documents and office equipment. May occasionally be required to lift up to 10-15 lbs. pounds a distance of 30 feet as needed. Must be able to move freely throughout the location, including moving up and down stairs. Must be able to sit for up to 70% of the work day.
The job tasks are performed in an office environment with moderate environmental conditions present, such as temperature, noise levels, etc.
- 1 - 5 years: Minimum of 1-5 years of Accounts Payable experience?
- High School or better