AP Specialist - Real Estate Development - Irvine, CA
A premiere real estate development firm is seeking an AP Specialist to support a rapidly growing accounting and finance team. The AP Specialist will process all invoices for payment and accept payment of all creditors in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner.
- Review and enter Contractor’s payment application in Yardi Job Cost system
- Review and enter consultants invoices in Yardi Job Cost system
- Enter Construction commitments and change orders in Yardi Job Cost system
- Track Contractor lien releases, preliminary notices, and insurance certificates
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts payables data
- Prepare bank deposits
- Reconcile the accounts payable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Communicate with contractors, vendors on billing issues
- Prepare weekly cash reports
- Partner with the Project Accountants & Development and Construction teams on accounts payable matters
- Prepare annual 1099 vendor report
- 1+ years of experience in an accounts payable role
- Construction experience required
- Experience working in Yardi highly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
This is an excellent role for someone looking to take their AP skill to the next level with a rapidly growing real estate development and acquisition company. Top-tier benefits, a fun and casual work environment with lots of opportunity for growth. Please apply directly. Thank you!