About Integrity Marketing Group
Integrity Marketing Group is one of the nation’s leading independent distributors of life and health insurance products focused on serving the senior market. Founded in 2006, Integrity develops and distributes life and health insurance products with insurance carrier partners and markets these products through its distribution network, which includes other large insurance agencies located throughout the country that have over 100,000 independent agents.
The Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for coding invoices, check requests, expense reports, etc., with correct general ledger accounts conforming with standard procedures and accounting principles.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Review, codes and processes incoming invoices in bill.com
• Review and approve expense reports in concur expense reporting application
• Resolves inquiries from vendors regarding payments or statement discrepancies
• Thoroughly understand and document accounts payable policies and procedures
• Ensure vendors are paid on a timely basis
• Assist with employee purchase cards/payments
• Review W-9s, set-up vendors with appropriate classification, and maintain vendor file
• Assist with the preparation of 1099 forms
• Assist with special projects as assigned
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High School education or equivalent
• Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in accounting preferred
• Prior experience with Bill.com and Concur strongly desired
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with accountants, vendors and upper management
• Intermediate Microsoft Office – proficient excel skills preferred
Integrity Marketing Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Integrity Marketing Group, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.