- Accounts Payable
- Pay all assigned accounts within vendor terms and/or within established turn-a-round time frame.
- Resolve payment issues, including disputes and discrepancies.
- Review and reconcile vendor statements.
- Payments remit matching and release.
- Provide value added customer service to external and internal customers.
- High School Diploma required. Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum of one (1) to three (3) years Accounts Payable experience required.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills (written & verbal).
- Excellent organizational skills and time management skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
- Basic Accounting, General Ledger knowledge and understanding of Procurement processes.