INRIX is seeking a world class Accounts Payable Specialist. This role requires working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles, proficiency in accounting systems, time management skills, attention to detail, organization and effective problem solving.
INRIX is the global leader in connected car services and movement analytics, a new approach that leverages big data and the cloud to help manage urban mobility. By aggregating a variety of sources and applying intelligence, INRIX delivers comprehensive data and solutions to help move people, cities and businesses forward.
Our partners are automakers, governments, mobile operators, developers, advertisers, as well as enterprises large and small. We are literally everywhere with over 600 customers across 65 countries. INRIX is based in Kirkland, WA and has offices around the globe.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely payment of all incoming invoices. Verify vendor invoices for accuracy and correct documentation before processing payment. Oversee the invoice routing process via Concur workflow
- Manage the company expense report process via Concur including submitting payment information to payroll and recording the relevant transactions into NetSuite
- Manage the company corporate credit card process via Concur including recording relevant transactions into NetSuite on a monthly basis
- Manage the company purchase request process via Concur
- Assist in preparing weekly check runs; initiate payments via ACH, wire and credit card
- Provide timely and accurate responses to inquiries from vendors and internal customers
- Research and resolve invoice issues and discrepancies
- Manage the fixed asset transactions via NetSuite, including reconciling balances on a monthly basis and filing annual property tax returns.
- Maintain accurate and up to date files for all invoices
- Maintain the vendor master file, including tax ID numbers of applicable vendors. Responsible for annual 1099 reporting to assure compliance with federal regulations
- Assist with month-end close, including posting journal entries and preparing account reconciliations
- Perform daily updates of bank account activity
- Ad-hoc projects and analysis as necessary
- 2-3 years relevant working experience required
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably in accounting or finance)
- Ability to prioritize tasks and stay organized in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- High level of integrity and experience dealing with sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to interact with global workforce
- Capability to discern relevant facts and in turn, effectively resolve issues -- problem solver
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and system experience preferred, ideally NetSuite and Concur
- Understanding of specific time restrictions/limitations related to month end close and special projects
- Build and foster relationships and work with cross-functional teams across geographic boundaries
Why should you make the move to INRIX?
- Healthy Compensation & Great Benefits- Including medical, dental and vision coverage; bonuses and stock options; 401k with company match
- Bonuses 2x per year and Stock Options– Because you like to be rewarded and recognized for your hard work
- INRIX motorboat– Get your boat license and we’ll pay for the gas. You can walk from your office to the dock in 15 minutes
- Free Parking- We have free parking in our covered garage and enough of it to go around.
- Free Bus Pass- If you don't have a car to park.
- Free car– Well…. not really free. But we have test cars with the latest technology that you can take home. We pay for the gas
- Free Food- Onsite snacks, drinks, and lunches everyday. The food comes to you!
- Open Vacation Policy– You’re an adult and can manage your own vacation time. Work hard; play hard
- Family– We don’t believe that you should miss your child’s play because you have to attend a meeting
Are you ready to join a different kind of company? Exciting things are happening all the time. Come join us!