Wesco Group is looking for a talented and bright Accounts Payable Specialist to join our team. This individual would have a basic understanding of accounting, and standard payable procedures. We are hoping to find somebody who wants to grow with the company and stay long term. The ideal candidate would be looking for stability and have a willingness to learn and grow as Wesco continues to expand.
Accounts Payable Specialist Responsibilities:
- Review and process bills for multiple Wesco locations
- Process employee expense reports and reimbursements
- Manage the company fleet/vehicle bills, titles and maintenance bills
- Strong ability to meet payment deadlines and understand late fees
- Ability to problem solve and analyze invoices and journal entries
- Ability to verify, code, and post amounts to the proper journal entries
- Strong organizational skills needed to maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately.
- Participate in other projects as assigned and requested
- 1+ years of account payable experience
- Excellent communication skills; written and oral
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with accounting software
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion
- Candidate must be detailed oriented and organized.
- Strong ability to prioritize projects and tasks
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment that is deadline driven and fast paced
Why should you apply?
- Great benefits! Medical, dental, 401K with match
- Vacation and Sick Time
- Room for growth and advancement
Wesco Group is a paint and equipment supplier in the automotive refinish, industrial, commercial, aerospace and marine markets. Wesco operates in over 70 different locations and 12 warehouses across the Western United States and Canada, and has been in business for over 45 years. We are a growing company with many opportunities.