Accounting Professionals-don't let your resume get lost in the shuffle!
Let Vaco serve as your advocate in presenting you to our top clients who are looking for accounting professionals. Our clients have immediate opportunities for Accounts Payable Coordinators; don't let your resume get lost in the shuffle - let us work for you! At Vaco, we give you an advantage over your competition! Our recruiters have direct relationships with accounting managers, so they can connect your work experience to the open job-promoting your strengths to the manager while preparing you for that specific interview.
Our recruiters will provide you with great insight about trends in the industry - keeping you up to date on compensation expectations, company culture, and growth opportunities. If your background is in accounting as an AP Coordinator, and you want to partner with the best, apply today!
As an Accounts Payable Coordinator, you will compile data, compute fees and charges, and prepare invoices for billing purposes.
Additional responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Clerk include:
- Support full accounts payable cycle including invoice and payment processing, GL coding, vendor maintenance, and general record keeping
- Build strong relationships with vendors and cross-functional teams by managing billing and payment issues with timely resolution
- Process employee expense reports and corporate credit cards in accordance with internal policies and controls
- Prepare annual 1099s and other compliance filings
- Support ad hoc projects and analysis
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of Accounts Payable experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with NetSuite strongly preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn, ability to work independently, and solutions-oriented