An Accounts Payable Specialist is needed on a potential permanent basis for a rapidly growing company located in Seattle, WA. The Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for full cycle accounts payable processing responsibilities, and will process a high volume of invoices on a daily basis. Managing well established vendor accounts is crucial to this role. The position will report directly to the Accounts Payable Supervisor and work in a large, positive team setting. This is an excellent opportunity to join a positive, flexible company!
- Perform full cycle accounts payable functions (match, batch, and code invoices)
- Process 50 invoices/ day
- Maintain large, high dollar vendor accounts
- Complete check runs
- Assist with G/L coding and closing periods
- Run reports and conduct research as needed
- Complete 1099's and W-9's
- A minimum of three years experience performing full cycle accounts payable functions is required
- High volume payable processing experience and large vendor management experience is a plus
- Previous background working with large software packages is mandatory (ex. SAP, Lawson, PeopleSoft, Great Plains, Lawson, Oracle, MAS90/200,...)
For immediate consideration, please send your most recent resume to email@example.com or call (425) 653-1759 and ask for Hannah.