Responsible for accounts payable functions within the Finance department, instrumental in insuring the timely and accurate execution of invoicing and payments for all vendors, month end journal entries and the accounts payable closing process. Responsible for accurate and timely reporting of transaction activity and vendor relationship management. Acts as a liaison for payable activity to other department staff, managers, and directors.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure accuracy of internal and external documentation
- Responsible for the management and execution of accounts payable processes, including check disbursements, ACH payments and vendor credit applications
- Responsible for supervising, developing, and managing accounts payable staff
- Manage vendor relationships, payments and payment terms.
- Manage monthly closing of financial records and posting of month end information as it relates to accounts payable; ensure accuracy of accounts payable related items in the financial statements.
- Provide accounting assistance to project managers, operations staff, and procurement related to accounts payable and vendor payments; respond to financial questions/concerns to meet business needs
- Degree in Accounting or completion of a business school bookkeeping program preferred
- Three (3) years high-volume AP experience
- Three (3) years supervisory experience in similar, high-volume environment
- Three (3) years G/L experience preferred
- Strong 10-key and math skills
- Proficient in accounting software
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong communication and time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task in a high-pressure environment
Contact Chris Goss at 775-391-3896 or email@example.com