High Growth Non Profit is seeking an experienced Accounting Manager to join the Fiscal team. The Accounting Manager provides strategic leadership and oversight of the Fiscal operations of the Agency and supports program operations through effective management of financial resources.
- In charge of the oversight and processing of all revenue and expense transaction, as well as accounts payable and receivable and payroll.
- Oversee the accounting staff and the monthly accounting activities including maintaining the General Ledger and processing of contract billing, vendor invoices and payroll.
- Assist the CFO in establishing policies and procedures to implement and manage a monthly, quarterly, and annual close process; including working with staff to preform month-end reconciliations, prepare journal entries, and prepare account analyses and reports requested by the CFO and executive management team.
- Participate in corporate strategy development as a member of the senior management team.
- Preform such other additional duties as may be assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or related discipline
- 10 years of accounting experience
- 5 years experience in a supervisory or senior role
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $110,000 - $120,000 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Accounting: 10 years (Preferred)
- NetSuite: 5 years (Preferred)
- Senior Management: 5 years (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
$110,000 - $120,000 per year