Accounts Receivable/ Accounts Payable Clerk Job Responsibilities:
Secures revenue by verifying and posting receipts; resolving discrepancies and confirming all vendor invoices are priced correctly..
Accounts Receivable / Accounts Payable Clerk Job Duties:
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers;
- Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
- Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line.
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Min 2 years AR work experience. Phone background is required. Criminal background check and drug testing required. Degree in accounting preferred.
Health Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays and More!!