We are a Material Supplier, Installation & Service Co. of commercial building products, in business since 1985. We are located in the No. Natomas area of Sacramento. We have an immediate full-time position available, Monday through Friday 7:30 am to 4:00 pm (not flexible).
Accounts Receivable Duties:
- Must have organizational skills & a system in place for follow up
- Preparing monthly billing sheets for project managers
- Process monthly billing invoices/payment applications/lien releases using QuickBooks
- Following up on overdue invoices / account reconciling
- Posting payments
- Accounting folder set up and maintenance
- Processing the contracts and purchase orders with a checklist of steps for final signature
- Ordering insurance certs
- Excel skills are a must
- QuickBooks experience is preferred
- Compliance check list for sub-contractors
- Answering phones on a schedule and other admin duties
The candidate must be friendly, well organized with three years minimum accounts receivable experience. You must have basic excel skills and eligible candidates will be given an excel test before consideration for hire.
We offer a great benefits package. 100% paid medical benefits and 50% paid dental and vision benefits after 30 days and a 401k plan. We provide paid vacation and holidays.
401k, Paid Medical Benefits, Vacation & Holidays