Who We Are
Global Aviation - Accounts Receivable Clerk and GFS Administrator
Global Aviation, a premier full-service private aviation company with its headquarters at the Hillsboro Airport, is seeking applicants for a non-exempt, full time, hybrid role as an Accounts Receivable Clerk and Global Fueling Solutions (GFS) Program Administrator. For more information about our Company, we encourage applicants to visit our website at: https://flyglobalnow.com/
The Accounts Receivable Clerk and GFS Program Admin is responsible for administration of Global Aviation’s Global Fueling Solutions (GFS) Program and supporting the Company’s Accounting Department. The AR Clerk and GFS Program Admin will be responsible for recording and verifying payments received by the Company, collections, processing fuel tickets, as well as other tasks related to accounts receivable functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Use technical knowledge and skills to perform routine transactions in AR such as customer invoicing, deposits, application of payments, credits, and collections.
- Assist with finalization of tenant invoices monthly, ensuring accuracy of invoices with data sources.
- Generate invoices and statements into the organization’s accounting systems, sending invoices to customers in a timely manner.
- Support customers by performing customer account reconciliations, resolving discrepancies, updating master and customer records.
- Maintain thorough and accurate accounting files in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
- Assist in month-end closing tasks such as but not limited to, accounting and GFS report generation, account reconciliations, project reviews, and revenue generation.
- Process WA State Tax Reporting, FET Fuel Burn Report, as well as other accounting related reports as needed.
- Process fuel tickets and cards into Global Aviation’s accounting software and ensure accurate spreadsheet records for tracking purposes.
- Create invoices in the company’s accounting software for GFS customers or other customers using a variety of payments, updating the system accordingly.
- Assist internal and external stakeholders with fuel inquiries or needs, maintaining GFS customer, supplier, and vendor relations and increasing GFS customer base.
- Administer, process, and develop procedures for billing customers, fuel vendors, and other accounting functions.
- Maintain knowledge of current promotions and advertisements that may affect customer pricing or contracts.
- Provide weekly contract fuel price updates.
Qualifications & Education
- Associates degree or equivalent with a focus in accounting, bookkeeping, or related field required.
- 5 or more years of experience in accounts payable or accounts receivable functions.
- Intermediate knowledge of GAAP and other Accounting principles.
- Ability to type or word process a minimum of 40 wpm and 10,000 kph accurately.
- Basic math skills. (ie. add, subtract, multiply, divide, fractions, decimals, etc.)
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially in the use of spreadsheets and/or financial accounting software such as Quickbooks.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable accounts receivable/general ledger systems and procedures, financial chart of accounts and general corporate procedures.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills needed to ask applicable questions to solve problems, uncover customer needs in the support process, and detailed tracking of calls.
- Must be comfortable operating with a strong level of professionalism and collaborative team effort.
- Must be highly detail oriented and organized in work, able to multi-task, and work under pressure to manage priorities and meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills, versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work eagerly within constantly changing priorities.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and proper control of sensitive information.
- Must be able to use and operate general office equipment. (ie. multi-line telephone, fax, copier, etc.)
- Must have active driver license and driving record accepted by the Company’s Auto Insurance underwriting requirements.
Compensation & Benefits
This is considered a full-time, non-exempt position. Compensation depends on experience. Global Aviation offers a competitive benefit package including medical and dental insurance, Flex Savings Account, College Savings (529) Plan, 401(k), and generous paid time off and paid holiday plans.
How to Apply
To apply, click on “Apply Now” and submit your resume and cover letter.
To be successful in this role, you will share a commitment for providing superior service, working collaboratively with your team members, and contributing to the continued growth of the Global Aviation business If you’re looking to be a part of an organization that is built on the desire to provide customers with the highest degree of service in their industry and you’re ready to apply your organizational skills, tenaciousness, and drive to learn and succeed, this may be the opportunity that you’ve been waiting for.
Global Aviation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics and is a Drug Free Workplace.