Accounts Receivable Associate
President Container Group, a leading independent manufacturer of Corrugated Packaging (Sheets, Boxes, Trays, Partitions, Displays etc.) is seeking a full time experienced Accounts Receivable Associate for its corporate location in Moonachie, NJ.
We are searching for detail-oriented, analytical Accounts Receivable Professional to assist the department. This person will ensure that accounts are collected on time. You will also review account information, correct discrepancies, and speak with clients.
To succeed as an Accounts Receivable Professional, you should be a skilled and thorough researcher with excellent communication and record keeping skills. You should be detail-oriented, organized, and self-motivated with strong math and computer skills.
- Researching and resolving account discrepancies.
- Processing and recording transactions
- Maintaining records regarding payments and account statuses.
- Obtaining information from other departments to ensure records are accurate and complete.
- Performing administrative and clerical tasks, sending bill reminders, filing paperwork, and contacting clients to discuss their accounts.
- Generating reports and statements for internal use.
- Engaging in ongoing educational opportunities to update job knowledge.
- Prior Accounts Receivable experience required.
- Strong math, typing, and computer skill, especially with bookkeeping software.
- Excellent communication, research, problem solving, and time management skills.
- High level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to build relationships with clients and internal departments.
President Container Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D. President Container Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Accounts Receivable / Payable Clerk