Are you looking to call a place your home while advancing your accounting career?
We are seeking a strong accounts receivable specialist to join our financial department at Jubitz Corporation. You would be working with a dynamic team to process full-cycle accounts receivable. In addition to a great working environment, this opportunity provides great pay along with an extensive benefits package with medical, dental, vision, and life insurances, in addition to PTO and a matching 401(k) plan.
We are a family-owned company that has been a part of the local community since 1952. We are consistently rated as one of the best truck stops in the United States, which we have accomplished by creating a team where every member is dedicated to providing our guests with a World Class Customer Experience.
More than just a truck stop, we are our own small town with a 100-room hotel, movie theater, restaurant and lounge, delis, convenience stores, a truck service center, and a busy fuel delivery division.
Your days would include:
- Setting up new customers into payment schedules and procedures.
- Processing daily cash receipts that include checks, ACH, and credit cards.
- Processing billing of rental spaces.
- Resolving accounts and conducting collections when needed.
- Posting daily customer invoices and monthly statements.
- Assisting with Accounts Payable when needed with check runs, vendor setup, and manual ACH/checks.
- Support with closings for the month, quarter, and year including large bank reconciliations.
What you bring:
- 2+ years Accounts Receivable experience in a company with more than 50 customers.
- Experience with ERP systems (Sage and Trinium) and proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- Proven attention to detail and ability to research.
- Strong interpersonal skills to be able to communicate effectively with internal and external customers, vendors, and business partners.
This position functions primarily in a business office setting and the employee may be required to sit and/or stand for prolonged periods of time, operate a computer, and communicate verbally and in writing. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. The company operates out of several buildings spread across a multi-acre campus. Ability to travel between buildings is necessary.