Accounts Receivable Clerk in Scottsdale/Tempe, AZ
Kelly Services® is seeking a motivated, hardworking individual to work as an accounts receivable clerk for a premier client in Scottsdale and Tempe, AZ.
- Sort / distribute daily mail; mail customer invoices \t
- Posts payments to customer accounts received via ACH, Wire Transfers, or US Mail \t
- Researching customer discrepancies \t
- Daily cash receipts reconciliation \t
- Customer aging review and analysis \t
- Contact customers for payment information and follow up as needed \t
- Responsible for all customer adjustments \t
- Manages the New Supplier set up process \t
- Assists in maintaining credit files of existing customer base \t
- Ability to act quickly in a fast-paced dynamic environment, and coordinate follow-up actions \t
- Able to juggle multiple tasks to meet changing priorities and challenging deadlines
- Must possess customer service oriented communication skills \t
- Must be detail oriented and accurate \t
- Minimum of 2 years accounts receivable experience \t
- High School Diploma or Equivalent \t
- Must be technically proficient with MS Office Suite software Word, Excel, Outlook \t
- Microsoft Dynamics experience is a plus \t
- Strong 10 key skills required
Apply today for immediate consideration!
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 5,500 finance and accounting professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.