4-6 months +. Nice company, industry, and corporate culture!
Perform functions to manage the Accounts Receivable process and operations for local and satellite offices within an assigned region. Direct and oversee the processes associated with the daily collections, research, and processing of cash-related activities for multiple locations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the daily functions of an A/R team in a local and/or satellite office within a region while maintaining standards of excellence for processes, methods and personnel. Work with upper management to develop goals and communicate established goals to the department. Ensure the goals and needs of the department, company and its customers are consistently met.
- Manage, oversee, train and ensure all associates are informed of the policies and procedures that are in place.
- Ensure that the department complies and adheres to all association, company, and government policies, procedures, instructions and deadlines.
- Manage the cash receipt process for all our locations.
- Ensure team posts all cash receipts, including but not limited to maintenance, special assessments, miscellaneous items and violations following Standard Operating Procedures.
- Manage the process improvement and quality control of A/R functions to maximize productivity, minimize duplication of work, and ensure a quality product is delivered.
- Ensure deadlines are met in a timely manner, prioritize and delegate workload as necessary. Align resources to work assignments and processes to meet business requirements. Provide leadership, direction and assist in the investigation and resolution of internal and external problems and concerns.
- Responsible for hiring, promotions, transfers, terminations, or disciplinary measures. Manage the Performance Evaluation process of assigned department and provide leadership, counseling and coaching to employees. Maintain harmonious employee/employer relations.
- Serve as a critical link in recognizing and collecting potential lost revenue via account auditing.
- Organize and conduct staff meetings to ensure solid communication and problem solving.
- Establish and maintain open communication with Management, Officials and clients relating to accounting policies, practices, and procedures.
- In conjunction with Director, develop Standard Operating Procedures and maintain existing procedures. Review processes and ensure they are in compliance with current statutes. Manage the communication and compliance of SOP’s within teams.
- Identify possible issues, inconsistencies and suggest appropriate corrective procedures.
- Participate in system testing, module maintenance, and trouble shooting. Participate in system implementations.
- Participate in year-end budget process as it relates to A/R and ensure department expenses are maintained within budget.
- Maintain records regarding Accounts Receivables per the guidelines provided.
- Serve as Liaison with A/R, GL and A/P Managers to ensure the three areas are working effectively and efficiently and provide feedback