- Our Client, a consumer products' company, is seeking an A/R Accounting Operations Coordinator possessing overall A/R workflow and systems in the areas of adjustments, research, collections, account issues and customer relationships.
The A/R Accounting Operations Coordinator is task with the following accountabilities:
- Accurately resolve customer payment exceptions and deductions.
- Monitor and report customer account statuses and results against defined KPIs.
- Keep management inform of any cash flow risk due to billing errors or changes in customer payment patterns.
- Analyze customer issues; collaborate to determine actionable, practical solutions.
- Create and utilize reports to support analysis of pertinent account information.
- Provide and document detailed customer specific information like payment habits, proof of delivery, and receiving procedures.
- Knowledge of overall A/R workflow and systems and in regards to adjustments, research, collections, account issues, and customer relationships.
- Experienced in the use of Microsoft Excel and proficient in the use of other Microsoft Office applications.
- Professional and mature with a high degree of confidence interacting with customers; individual that is analytical, highly organized and detail oriented.
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact Bhanu at 201-603-2279 for additional information.
Approx. Duration: 6 months
About Hired By Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
We work hard to match our candidates with the right career opportunities. Let us find you a #MatrixMatch so you can reach your career goals!
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center: https://www.hiredbymatrix.com/find-work/open-positions/