Cognizant Technology Solutions is seeking a full-time AR Rep candidate in Melville, NY. The AR Rep is primarily responsible for initiating the collection process for surgery and injection claims. This position is also responsible for identifying and correcting collection difficulties, ensuring and maintaining an acceptable cash flow, and maintaining accurate entry and collection information by performing the following duties.
This position is highly focused on the resolution of insurance processing errors and denials. Payers include but are not limited to Medicare, Medicaid, Blue Cross, and commercial health insurance carriers. Other duties will be assigned.
- 1+ year of experience with Accounts Receivable (AR, Rejections, and Denials) experience is preferred
- A good understanding of the medical billing cycle is required
- Must have direct experience with insurance billing, processing claims, follow-up, payment posting
- Comprehensive knowledge of insurance plans, member eligibility, and medical billing
- Strong background in out of network claims processing and reimbursement
- Understanding of CPT, ICD-10 and HCFA terminologies
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong problem solving and research skills
- Excellent math, verbal and communication skills
- Computer proficiency (including Microsoft Office)
*Must be full-time to participate in the benefit plans. In addition, we offer an environment that encourages career advancement and personal growth. We are seeking top talent to join our company. Come grow with us!