Accounts Receivable Specialist
Ridgefield Park, NJ
JOB SUMMARY FOR ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SPECIALIST:
- Epitec is seeking a Accounts Receivable Specialist for a full-time contract with an electronic company located in Ridgefield Park, NJ.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SPECIALIST:
- Resolve customers’ service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
- Perform reconciliation on aged receivables and identify resolutions
- Build and maintain relationships with customer agents to offer possible solutions
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken
- Work with various departments such as Sales and Order Management and bridge the gap between groups
- Perform due diligence to customers when needed
- Export and analyze data to build reports regarding aged trial balances, credit and collections
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE FOR ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SPECIALIST:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (Business Operations, Accounting, Finance, and Customer Service) is preferred
- SAP experience is a plus
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS FOR ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SPECIALIST:
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and any other related data entry or accounting software
- Ability to work collaboratively with all departments, management levels within the company
- Medical, Dental, PTO, Holiday tailored to meet your needs. 401K/Match, $15,000 Life Insurance, Award-Winning Employee Care Program. Established and highly regarded reputation with Green Card and H1 processing.
Why should you choose Epitec?
We started Epitec with a single focus, “Placing People First.” Knowing every good endeavor begins with listening and understanding, we’ve set about challenging every part of the employment process. Bringing the proper connections together for the perfect fit.
How is Epitec different?
Epitec gets to know our prospective employees, using these insights to locate the perfect placement for you. We are there, every step of the way. Providing a best-in-class compensation package combined with the opportunity to grow financially and personally through your work.
What is the result?
Epitec represents the world’s top companies and works to fill their open jobs with the world’s best talent. That’s led to Epitec servicing an impressive list of Fortune 100 companies. We've also won many awards, including one of Crain’s Detroit Business “Cool Places to Work,” and 101 Best & Brightest – local, national and elite winner. And that’s just the beginning, as we work to innovate the way the world thinks about employment.