With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Accounts Receivable - Collections - Senior Process Associate with Spanish!
- Booking of Incoming Payments: as Bank Statement and Remittance advices
- Processing credit notes
- Maintaining customer master data: as New customer set up and Changes in the customer master data
- Handling unapplied cash: as Unapplied/unidentified payment investigation and Cash collected at the month end
- Coordinating the seek activity, query resolution/dispute management: for Verbal & Written Communication with client and Verbal & Written Communication with related departments.
- Leading dunning letters/collection letters: as Issuing, checking and sending dunning letters/Collection letters and Reading and learning the operating procedures, supplying to the development/improvement of the operating procedures
- Calling out of all unsolved/unclear issues to the team leader
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract;
- Work in a multicultural environment;
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills);
- Possibility of development;
- Benefits (Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days, partner discounts).
- Very good knowledge of Spanish, min C1
- Accounting knowledge – intermediate level;
- Similar work experience
- Work experience with SAP system (Advantage)
- Organized personality with attention to details and customer orientation;
- Accurate, logical problem solver;
- Ability to handle client on one-on-one basis, via e-mails and calls;
- Upbeat, proactive with ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Communicative and ability to learn;
- University graduate (Economic studies are an advantage);
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com . Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.