IDI's history of achievement and growth is indication that we provide the best environment for enthusiastic, driven individuals to be successful. IDI prides itself on a culture that values building meaningful connections with customers and coworkers, and each employee is bound by a commitment to providing the highest quality service within our industry.
Accounts Receivable SpecialistDescription
Insulation Distributors, Inc. is seeking a detail oriented and energetic Accounts Receivable Specialist tojoin our Corporate team. As our Accounts Receivable Specialist at Insulation Distributors, you will be responsible toassist the Accounts Receivable Department in processing and applying checks, credit card payments and cash to customeraccounts. We are looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist who can assist with additional Accounts Receivable duties with a positive attitude and provide fast and friendly support for other IDI Corporate Departments as well. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Applying and posting payments, including lockbox checks and credit card payments
- Assisting with month end closing
- Providing Accounts Receivable services
- Assisting with GL entries, A/P invoice entries
- Work with Third Party payment application software to ensure timely and correct application of all incoming monies
Accounts Receivable SpecialistJob Qualifications
As an Accounting Specialistfor IDI, you must have the ability to work independently and as a part of a team. We are looking for someonewith a professional, customer-focused attitude. You must have the ability to achieve set goals and meet expectations in a timely manner.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word,and Excel
- 10-key capability
- General understanding of basic accounting principles
- Excellent math skills
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent related experience
- 3 years experience in the accounting field
- Experience with the use of Great Plains software and GL coding a plus
- Experience in the Building Materials industry a plus
Why IDI? Excellent pay and benefits. Dedicated staff. Service-oriented culture.
Since 1979 Insulation Distributors has been a leading national distributor to the insulation contractor market throughout the U.S. with locations nationwide. IDI is a family owned and operated American business that takes pride in offering the highest-quality products and services at the most cost-effective prices in the industry. This special relationship with our customers has allowed us to build a successful operation that is prepared to handle specific needs of contractors in the residential, commercial and industrial markets. Part of IDI's commitment to quality stems from our association with the leading fiber glass manufacturer in the world, Owens-Corning, which has been serving the insulation industry with scientific expertise, product research and development for more than 70 years.0