CTM is an award-winning provider of innovative and cost-effective travel management solutions to the corporate market. Its proven business strategy combines personalized service excellence with client-facing technology solutions to deliver a return on investment to clients.
Headquartered in Australia, the company employs over 2,000 FTE staff globally and services clients across 82 cities in 53 countries globally, including owned operations across Australia, Asia, North America, Europe, and New Zealand.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The AR SPECIALIST position processes the accounts receivable and provides Loyalty to customer service. As a specialist you will assist with credit checks, issuing and reconciling of statements, and maintenance of accounts receivable ledgers for all CTM databases. In this capacity, you will function in a professional and knowledgeable manner. The role also requires efficient and accurate control over customer Loyalty accounts and ensures company policies and procedures are being adhered to.
The successful person will possess good written and oral communication skills, have a keen eye for detail, and an ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision. This individual will also require good time management skills, the ability to process large volumes of transactions and can work with operational teams.
- Ensure the funds received are accurately allocated against relevant invoices.
- Review individual client balances, follow up on unpaid invoices and ensure accounts are kept within trading terms. Follow up with consultants for refunds or other outstanding issues.
- Maintain accounts receivable ledger for accuracy.
- Responsible for reviewing the billing process for continuous improvement and engaging key stakeholders for feedback.
- Communicate consistent errors with other parts of the business for rectification
- Provide assistance to other areas of the finance department as required.
- Provide reporting to Management as required.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Accounting expertise
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (including Outlook and Excel)
- Knowledge of the travel industry is desirable, but not essential
- Accurate data entry and numeracy skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people and work well in a team environment
- Good time management skills to meet assigned schedules and deadlines
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude
- Ethical conduct
- Stress management composure