The Accounts Receivable Supervisor is responsible for supporting, overseeing, and managing the performance and productivity within the accounts receivable team and the corporate deduction management system. This role provides continual feedback and guidance to a team of 4 direct reports and is responsible for resolving and/or taking appropriate action as needed. In addition to Fiji US, this role does the AR for 4 foreign entities, and Justin Wine.
Here's what you'll do:
* Responsible for the development and implementation of the A/R departmental policies and strategic plans.
* Maintain relationships with key customers regarding accounts receivables and related collections
* Assist with filing claims and work with sales team and customers to identify and validate bill-backs and deductions
* Assist team with daily cash application of receipts for Water and Wine business, resolve issues as needed
* Responsible for collections, bill-backs and deductions for large customer accounts
* Help the team to understand their customer base to maximize the team's efficiency and effectiveness with their collection and bill-back efforts
* Serve as a backup to the Accounts Receivable Manager to add modifiers to pricing, making sure revenue is recorded properly in the GL
* Review and approve credit memos in ERP system within assigned approval limit
* Monitor and resolve invoices in dispute and debit memos (chargebacks)
* Monitor and evaluate staff performance to ensure duties are properly performed and employees are working towards common business goals. Provide constructive feedback and guidance when necessary
* Interface with customer service, sales organizations and senior level management in communicating and resolving issues
* Special projects and tasks as directed.
* Assist Accounts Receivable Manager to proactively monitor A/R and develop plans/solutions to reduce late balances.
* Utilization of Oracle and the DP Tool to identify non-payment trends, report on A/R risk and write-offs.
* Review current processes and workflows and make recommendations as needed to ensure more efficient and productive results
* Research and resolve a variety of routine internal and external inquiries concerning account status, including communicating the resolution of discrepancies to appropriate persons.
Here's what you'll bring to the table:
* Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance.
* Minimum of 8-10 years of experience in Accounts Receivable management.
* Must be professional, maintain a high level of confidentiality, and be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with speed and accuracy in a fast paced environment
* Superior leadership, problem solving, team building, and decision making skills.
* Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to work with people at all levels across the organization with a team mentality.
* Proficient computer software and database skills. Oracle and DP Tool knowledge a plus.
* Strong math and analytical skills.
* Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced, high volume environment.
Here's what we'll bring to the table:
* Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental, and 401k with match eligibility.
* Wonderful Giving (www.wonderfulgiving.com) -- allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice.
FIJI® Water, natural artesian water bottled at the source in Viti Levu (Fiji islands), is the No. 1 premium imported bottled water in the United States. FIJI Water, known for its iconic square bottle, soft mouth feel and unique mineral profile, is the water of choice among discerning consumers and top chefs. Widely available at fine restaurants and hotels, all major retail channels and through a convenient home/business delivery service, FIJI Water has expanded globally to more than 80 countries. To discover Earth's Finest Water®, please visit www.fijiwater.com, like us on Facebook, or follow us on Instagram or Twitter.
The Wonderful Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and with opportunities for advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled