WE MAKE PEOPLE SMILE
At Magic Memories we believe
in making people smile! We drive this
concept into how we develop our people and deliver our products and services.
Reporting to the North American Finance Manager, and
supporting the Accounts Receivable department team members, will be
responsible for the administration of NAM accounts and
financial administration duties to meet the demands and objectives of the Magic
Memories Finance department.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities include, but
are not limited to:
- Cash Reconciliation and Accounts Receivable
- Performs accounts receivable duties, to include issuing of weekly and monthly invoices; reconciles paymentsand maintains credit control.
- Performs daily bank reconciliations for NAM, to include recording of all income and expenses,and monitors at all times the amount of unbanked deposits (creditcards).
- Assist with month-end administration and documentation of processes and procedures.
- Perform daily uploads of sale and payment files.
- Performs other administration additional duties, as required.
- High school graduate and some college preferred.
- Previous NetSuite experience desired.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers,common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in work product.
- Flexibility and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Intermediate to advanced applications software expertise (Excel, accounting, and Payroll
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player.
If you're seeking a role where you can be a key contributor with a growth company, or
are looking for the chance to utilize your talents, we’re interested in
speaking with you!
Job Type: FULL TIME
About Magic Memories:
Since its inception in 1995, the company has grown to more than 2,200 employees in 185 attractions in 10 countries across the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Europe, China, United Arab Emirates, Australia and New Zealand.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY – Magic Memories is dedicated to providing equal opportunities to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran’s status, or any other factor that is a prohibited consideration under applicable law.
Magic Memories’ diversity and inclusion practices have been recognized through being named as the 2017 winner of the Emerging category of the YWCA Equal Pay Awards!